Gaylord Archival® Transport Device for Museum Cases
Part #: CTD2
Use the Gaylord Archival® Transport Device for Museum Cases to safely move your exhibit cases within your museum. The wheeled steel frames utilize suction cups, support platforms and a security strap to secure your case.
- Compatible with most Gaylord Curator and Metro museum cases
- Safely moves exhibit cases within your facility
- Sturdy steel construction
- Suction cups, support platforms and a security strap keep your case in place
- Two people required for operation
- Case weight should not exceed 1,320 lbs.
- Always remove shelves and artifacts before moving an exhibit case