Gaylord Archival® Metro LED Spotlight with Driver
Add the Gaylord Archival® LED Spotlight with Driver to your museum case to draw added attention to special artifacts on display. The driver module powers the spotlight and serves as a central hub when connecting multiple spotlights. The post-style light has a weighted base.
- Adds lighting to your Gaylord Archival museum case
- Slender post is attached to a stable weighted base
- Available with cool white or warm white light
- Driver module powers the spotlight and serves as a central hub when connecting up to five add-on spotlights (sold separately; only one spotlight with driver necessary for operation)
- Includes spotlight with driver, power supply with dimmer, 12 ft. power cord and supplies kit (diffuser lens, O-rings, lens installation tool and light-focusing mechanism)