Ulrich Vertical CAD File for 24 x 36" Sheets
Part #: UPF500
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
This cost-effective Ulrich Vertical CAD File for 24 x 36" Sheets features a vertical compression design to offer up to 700% more capacity than standard flat files, while reducing floor space requirements by up to 66%. The waist-high design that eliminates the need for bending, kneeling or climbing to retrieve documents and the push-button self-opening lid make accessing CAD files convenient.
- Holds 1,000 active or 2,000 inactive sheets
- Waist-high design eliminates the need for bending, kneeling or climbing
- 20 heavy-duty folders with reinforced handholds ensure long service
- Spring compression system supports the folders under gentle pressure, keeping contents flat yet easily accessible
- Canvas webbing eliminates curling by gripping the folders and supporting them above the cabinet floor
- Self-opening lap joint lid prevents water damage
- Steel ball bearing casters let you move the file wherever it's needed
- Keyed lock
- Steel construction with an archival-quality powder-coated finish