Part #: MGEL
As low as: $20.10
|Buy More, Save More!
1 to 2
Museum Gel firmly secures fragile or valuable items to display surfaces to guard against accidental bumps that can cause damage. Apply the gel to the bottom of any nonporous item, such as glass or crystal, and press in place. Within 60 minutes the gel will conform to the shape on the bottom of your object, creating a secure, nearly invisible bond.
- Adheres objects to display surfaces, protecting against accidental knocks
- For use with nonporous materials
- Conforms to the shape of the bottom of the object in about an hour
- Nearly invisible once it sets
- Removable and reusable
- Contains silicone which may stain porous materials