An elegant solution that solves a host of problems.
• Patented system brought to you exclusively by Gaylord Archival
• Demountable cases ship and store flat
• Precision-milled aluminum extrusions hold acrylic panels in place with no seams to fail
• Acrylic panels are light, strong, shatterproof, high-clarity and colorless
• Cases are conservation-grade and virtually airtight without glue or gaskets
• Inherently secure with no visible access points
Design Frank into your next exhibition.
• Minimalist aesthetic with flush-mount profiles works with any exhibit or décor
• Size is no obstacle with this modular, demountable system
• Perfect for traveling, temporary and permanent exhibitions
• Available in a vast array of styles
• Enhance or refresh any exhibit with colored or custom-printed acrylic panels
• Seamless design allows upgrade to Optium Museum Acrylic® for unrivaled clarity
Put Frank to work for you.
• Remove a panel for safe access to large vitrines
• Single panel replacement—replace a damaged panel or create a fresh look
• Ingenious design puts large cases within reach for any budget
• Extra-large cases are a fraction of the cost of traditional glass cases
• Ships flat/disassembles, so it's easy to maneuver big cases through tight spaces
• If you're short on time before your exhibit, opt to ship assembled
• Standard case styles are produced in weeks, not months
If you can think it, Frank can do it!
• Acrylic panels can be custom-printed with graphics and text to support your narrative
• Easily retrofit existing bases with Frank vitrines
• Or work with us to create custom bases for Frank vitrines
• From pedestals to shelving and lighting, the possibilities are endless
• Also great for tradeshows and commercial applications