Seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead a growing team of six representatives to achieve revenue and margin targets!
Gaylord Archival, located in Syracuse, NY, is the premier preservation and display company in the nation, serving museums, archives, and other institutions for over a century. Our passion is to create remarkable customer experiences that support the conservation of history and culture.
As a trusted and professional leader in our industry, we seek to attract and retain highly qualified and dedicated coworkers. We provide an environment that embraces and encourages integrity, strong customer service skills, work-life balance, life-long learning, and accountability. Through these fundamental beliefs, we continuously exceed our goal of providing quality products and service.
Note: This is an on-site position in a sanitized office space allowing for proper social distancing, with additional COVID safety protocols, with the potential for some remote work.
- Build, Lead and Manage – Motivate, coach, and develop an engaged sales team to achieve goals.
- Revenue Generation – Lead your team to achieve pipeline growth and revenue results.
- Business Plans and Analysis – Drive business forward using analytics to identify trends, develop and implement strategies to optimize opportunities for growth.
- Remarkable Experiences – Acts as a brand ambassador to create a remarkable experience for customers, industry partners, and colleagues in everything you do.
Skills & Abilities We Value for this Role:
- Positive attitude working every day with a ‘can do’ approach
- Thrives in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Achieves results through developing people
- Ability to create clear goals and objectives for the team
- High integrity with a commitment to personal accountability
- Skilled listener and communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills – takes a supportive and coaching approach to developing co-workers
- Solid problem solving abilities
- 5+ years sales in a sales leadership role is required
- Proven track record of achieving success with a sales team
- Referral, cold calling, B to B prospecting and sales skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Competency in sales CRM preferred
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401(k) savings plan (includes Roth option) and participation in corporate retirement plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs with additional wellness benefits offered
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid time off
- Monday through Friday work schedule
How to Apply:
For consideration, please email cover letter, resume, 3 professional references and salary requirements to HR@gaylord.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Gaylord Archival considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
This Position At A Glance:
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)