Sales Development Manager
As a member of our Sales organization, the Sales Development Manager will be tasked to drive sales and earnings growth. As an experienced sales professional, the manager will take ownership of the entire sales process; this includes identifying, developing and executing strategic business opportunities. The manager should be a problem-solving, self-starting and process- and deadline-driven individual with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. This position can be based remotely from headquarters.
- Identify new business opportunities and complete appropriate research on prospective customer’s business needs
- Develop relationships with prospective customers, while maintaining existing customer relationships
- Partner with marketing and purchasing teams to develop new supply chain opportunities, promotional plans, and channel strategies
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news by participating in travel, industry partner visits, trade shows, webinars, etc
- Travel to customer sites in order to engage with and understand their needs
- High School Diploma; Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a sales, marketing, or business development role
- Strategic planning skills
- Relationship selling aptitude
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organization and time management abilities
- Microsoft® Office Suite skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
How to Apply:
For consideration, please email resume to HR@gaylord.com. Note “Sales Development Manager” in the email subject line.
Learn more about us!