Gaylord Archival is currently seeking an experienced full time Purchasing Manager to lead all procurement efforts at our headquarters.
- Manage purchasing function to maximize supplier performance, optimize inventory investment and achieve supply base cost reductions
- Identify and manage sources of supply for raw material, resale products, MRO items, and support services
- Negotiate and administer long term contractual arrangements with strategic suppliers where appropriate
- Measure, monitor, provide regular feedback, and implement corrective action on supplier quality, delivery, and price commitments
- Support product in-sourcing and out-sourcing initiatives as needed
- Provide support for new product development activities
- Provide leadership and direction to department staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain management or related field
- 8-10 years of relevant experience (prior management experience required)
- Strong technical skills including working knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle EBS preferred) and MS Office products
- Advanced degree or CPM certification desired
How to Apply:
For consideration, please email resume to HR@gaylord.com. Note “Purchasing Manager” in the email subject line.
Learn more about us!