Human Resources Generalist
Seeking a Human Resources Generalist to administer the human resource function and to provide assistance in adjacent areas as needed!
Gaylord Archival, located in Syracuse, NY, is the premier preservation and display company in the nation, serving museums, archives, and other institutions for over a century. Our passion is to create remarkable customer experiences that support the conservation of history and culture.
As a trusted and professional leader in our industry, we seek to attract and retain highly qualified and dedicated coworkers. We provide an environment that embraces and encourages integrity, strong customer service skills, work-life balance, life-long learning, and accountability. Through these fundamental beliefs, we continuously exceed our goal of providing quality products and service.
The successful candidate will be willing to wear many hats and learn new skills as our business grows.
Note: This is an on-site position in a sanitized office space allowing for proper social distancing, with additional COVID safety protocols.
- Payroll administration (ADP)
- Benefits administration
- Data compilation and reporting
- Unemployment administration
- Employee coaching and problem resolution
- 5 years HR in a manufacturing/business setting
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficiencies in the outlined responsibilities
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401(k) savings plan (includes Roth option) and participation in corporate retirement plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs with additional wellness benefits offered
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid time off
- Monday through Friday work schedule
How to Apply:
For consideration, please email cover letter, resume, 3 professional references and salary requirements to HR@gaylord.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Gaylord Archival considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.