Full-Width Poly-Cotton Conservation Buckram Book Cloth (10 yds.)
This easy-to-work-with acrylic-coated E-grade Full-Width Poly-Cotton Conservation Buckram Book Cloth (10 yds.) remains flat and has excellent adhesion with PVA, such as pH neutral adhesive. The 65% polyester, 35% cotton cloth has a pH of 8.5 and is .013" thick, making it a perfect replacement for starch filled buckram.
- Great for book repair and binding
- Cover boxes and portfolios
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- pH of 8.5 and .013" thick
- There may be some dye lot variation