Crompton Heat-Set Tissue (Roll)Part #: CROM36
Crompton Heat-Set Tissue (Roll) is a long-fibered repair tissue that activates between 176°F and 194°F. The tissue is coated on one side with an archival heat-set acrylic adhesive. It is strong and flexible with low bulk and is almost invisible after application.
- Heat-set tissue for local repairs, full lamination and hinging
- 9gsm abaca hemp is pH neutral
- Texicryl/Paraloid acrylic adhesive blend
- Activates between 176°F and 194°F
- Can be removed with careful reheating and industrial methylated or mineral spirits
|Size||36 in. x 82 ft.|