Gaylord Archival® Metro Tribeca Museum Case
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
Feature a unique individual object atop its own pedestal, ready to be appreciated from every angle, with the Gaylord Archival® Metro Tribeca Museum Case. The case is built solely with archival materials, including a linen-wrapped Ethafoam® mounting deck and flawless acrylic vitrine. A sealed aluminum collar and internal gaskets restrict airflow to help stabilize the interior humidity.
- Built with an archival-quality laminate base, powder-coated aluminum collar and linen-wrapped Ethafoam mounting deck
- Flawless, hand-polished acrylic vitrine is exceptionally clear
- Airtight display cavity uses silicone gaskets for minimal air exchange
- Silica cartridge or tile can be placed under the removable deck for humidity control
- For a greater array of color options, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compatible with optional raised decking, pneumatic locking system and LED light bar (all sold separately); must be ordered at same time as case
|Silica Gel Tile Compartment