Gaylord Archival® Delphi Apollo Exhibit Case
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
The Gaylord Archival® Delphi™ Apollo Exhibit Case is covered with rich wood veneers available in a range of warm finishes. The minimalist appearance is ideal for academic libraries and other environments that call for classic appeal. The museum-quality acrylic vitrine is joined with PS 30 seams, the clearest seams possible, and finished with hand-polished beveled edges. Spotlights (sold separately) can be added to highlight your featured items.
- Classic wood veneer pedestal
- Lift-off acrylic vitrine for clear viewing from every angle
- Bubble-free PS 30 seams join every side of the museum-quality vitrine for a completely clear appearance
- Formaldehyde-free display deck covered with black laminate
- Vitrine secures in place with screws to prevent tampering and damage
- Optional LED spotlights are available in packages of two (must be ordered at the same time as the case for factory installation)
|Silica Gel Compartment