Adjustable Temperature 110V Tacking Iron
Part #: 57038A
The Adjustable Temperature 110V Tacking Iron is compact and handheld and features a 5 x 1 3/4” shoe with a tapered head to apply heat in small, harder to access spaces. The shoe’s rounded sides and nonstick coating allow for smooth application of a variety of heat-set adhesive materials. The temperature is adjustable from 150°F to 420°F and with +/-3° accuracy. Includes extra-long 12’ power cord and a metal resting stand.
- Useful for applying heat-set tissues and adhesives, or dry mounting
- 110V current; temperature is adjustable from 150°F to 420°F and with +/-3° accuracy
- 5 x 1 3/4" shoe features a tapered head, rounded edges and nonstick coating
- Includes extra-long 12 power cord and a metal resting stand
- Always test heat-set adhesives on scrap materials before applying to objects of value