The Sakura® Pigma® Brush Pen will write like a pen or paint like a brush with a simple change in pressure. The flexible nib creates fine lines, broad brush strokes and everything in between. The archival-quality pigment-based ink is waterproof and fade-resistant and will not smear or feather when dry.
- Pigment-based ink is more stable than dye-based ink for the highest archival standard
- Flexible nib makes fine lines to broad brush strokes
- Waterproof, chemical-proof and fade-resistant
- Ink does not bleed through most papers and will not smear or feather when dry
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Intended for use on porous, not slick, surfaces