The Sakura® Microperm® Pen is used to make precise marks in micro-spaces or on unusual or challenging nonporous surfaces. The chemically stable, waterproof ink can be used on glass, film, diamonds, wood, cellophane, CDs, plastic, metal and more. The ultra-fine line nib has a protected tip that will never split.
- For making precise, long-lasting marks on nonporous surfaces
- Permanent ink adheres to a variety of surfaces, including glossy and coated surfaces
- Chemically stable and waterproof with low odor
- Ultra-fine line nib has a protected tip that will not split
- Can be removed from nonporous surfaces with alcohol-based cleaner
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards