Russ Bassett 12-Drawer Vertical Microfilm Cabinet
Part #: RBR-12
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
The Russ Bassett 12-Drawer Vertical Microfilm Cabinet is a high-volume sturdy steel storage cabinet for 16mm and 35mm roll film. Each drawer contains five welded dividers that create five easy-access rows. One compressor per row holds boxed microfilm in place when filed, or holds a roll's position for quick re-filing.
- Stores 1,560 film rolls (16mm) or 960 film rolls (35mm)
- Smooth Accuride full-extension drawer suspensions for easy access to the entire drawer
- Five 1/4" thick welded dividers per drawer create five rows of shallow-depth, easy-reach, side-to-side filing
- Plastic compressors (one per row) hold boxed microfilm in place or hold a roll's position for re-filing
- Drawers are removable for easier cabinet relocation
- Adjustable leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- All-welded steel cabinet with 16-gauge interior framework for ultimate strength
- Textured powder-coated finish meets US National Archives Standard
- Interlocking drawers prevent accidental tipping
|Number of Drawers