Russ Bassett 12-Drawer Locking Vertical Microfilm Cabinet
Part #: RBR-12-LK
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
The Russ Bassett 12-Drawer Locking Vertical Microfilm Cabinet is a high-volume sturdy steel storage cabinet for 16mm and 35mm roll film. Each drawer contains five welded dividers to create five shallow rows that are easy to access. One compressor per row holds boxed microfilm in place when filed, or holds a roll's position for quick re-filing.
- Stores 1,560 film rolls (16mm) or 960 film rolls (35mm)
- Smooth Accuride full-extension drawer suspensions for easy access to the entire drawer
- Five 1/4" thick welded dividers per drawer create five rows of shallow-depth, easy-reach, side-to-side filing
- Plastic compressors (one per row) hold boxed microfilm in place or hold a roll's position for re-filing
- Drawers are removable for easier cabinet relocation
- Adjustable leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Locking drawers provide secure storage
- All-welded steel cabinet with 16-gauge interior framework for ultimate strength
- Textured powder-coated finish meets US National Archives Standard
- Interlocking drawers prevent accidental tipping
|Number of Drawers