General Tools Contour Gauge
Part #: 59020
Use this General Tools Contour Gauge to reproduce complicated patterns for creating object-shaped cavities in foam and board. The 3" deep, durable plastic leaves mold into the shape of any surface, creating a template. A ruler on the body includes both inch and millimeter graduations. To use, press the gauge against the object to be copied, trace the formed contour onto your material and cut, being sure to leave enough room for easy placement and removal.
- Creates templates for making object-shaped cavities in foam or board
- Made of durable ABS plastic for lasting use
- Ruler on the body has both inch and millimeter graduations
- 10" gauge has 19 leaves per inch
- Do not use with fragile objects or those with delicate surfaces