This Classic Hake Brush is a traditional tool for applying water, washes, thin adhesives and cleaning solutions. The soft sheep hair bristles are gentle enough to use on very delicate items such as Japanese papers and tissues. The unfinished wood handle is approximately 10 3/4" long, providing good balance and features no metal ferrule that can rust.
- For applying water, washes, thin adhesives and cleaning solutions
- Bristles are made of soft sheep hair for use on Japanese papers, tissues and other delicate materials
- Wood handle with no metal ferrule to rust
- 10 3/4"L handle for good balance
- Drilled hole in handle for hanging
- Bristles are approximately 1 3/8"L