This Nomex® Gentle Wrap Roll is great for lining foam cavities and packing museum objects for moving or storage. The chemically inert and flame-resistant material is made from aramid fibers, producing a soft material. The synthetic material is permeable to air and water and does not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- Provides a protective liner for packing museum pieces and other fragile objects for moving or storage
- Nomex material with aramid fibers for softness
- Chemically inert, flame-resistant material will not create dust
- Permeable to air and water yet does not support the growth of mold and mildew
- Nomex is fibrous, so it should only be used with items that are not likely to snag