Phosphor-Bronze Wire Sculptor's Brush
Part #: PWBSC
The Phosphor-Bronze Wire Sculptor's Brush is specially designed to work with Vulpex soap (sold separately) for metal burnishing and polishing stone quicker and more efficiently than ordinary bristle brushes. Superior, fine-drawn wire does not rust and is crimped and packed tightly on a hard wood stock, so that all of the wire moves as a single unit to promote a safer, scratch-free cleaning on the most vulnerable stone facing.
- For polishing stone and burnishing metal quicker and more efficiently than ordinary bristle brushes
- Specially designed to work with Vulpex soap (sold separately)
- Superior Phosphor-Bronze wire does not rust
- Crimped, fine-drawn wire is packed tightly on a hardwood stock to promote a safer, scratch-free cleaning
- Use gently on metal
- If fine scratches appear, apply Pre-lim Surface Cleaner and Renaissance Wax Polish (both sold separately) to protect, enhance, define and refresh the metal surface as a final treatment for a silky-smooth finish.