mila-fix® Surface Covering
Change the look of your exhibit space quickly and easily with mila-fix® Surface Covering. Designed to be used with Scenario Wall Systems and Structure Series Museum Wall Systems, this simple pressure-sensitive peel-and-stick material can be used to change the color of an exhibit surface or nailable wall. The flexible, scratch-resistant, slightly textured 6 mil material is great for use on glass, aluminum, acrylic, Sintra, PVC, Gator Board and metal, and is also printable.
- Changes the color of an existing exhibit surface
- For use on glass, aluminum, acrylic, Sintra, PVC, Gator Board and metal
- Slightly textured material with matte finish is scratch-resistant, anti-static and printable
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive with a release liner for fast, uncomplicated installation
- Class A fire rating
- Not recommended for use on bare or untreated wood or highly porous surfaces