Orange Indicating Silica Gel
Orange Indicating Silica Gel is an environmentally safer alternative to traditional blue indicating silica gel, which contains cobalt chloride. It turns from orange to nearly clear when it has become saturated. The gel can be mixed with non-indicating white silica gel (sold separately) for economy and reconditioned once saturated.
- Stabilizes humidity levels in enclosed environments
- Place in display cases, drawers or containers
- Turns from orange to nearly clear when saturated
- Easily reconditioned once saturated
- Artifacts should never be in direct contact with gel