Gaylord Archival® Silica Gel Reconditioning System
Part #: 61-GBCONDSM
Reusing silica gel is more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than throwing it away. Thanks to the Gaylord Archival® Silica Gel Reconditioning System, now it's more convenient too. This simple-to-use system safely runs unattended and reconditions up to 3 kg of bulk silica gel per cycle, so institutions large and small can save time and money. Use the built-in hygro-thermometer, which ensures accurate up-to-the-minute status of the gel, to recondition your silica gel to a desired RH level. The compact unit is easy to transport and store, making it ideal for traveling exhibits or anywhere space is premium.
- Save money, time and the environment by reconditioning your silica gel
- Recondition up to 3 kg of bulk silica gel per cycle
- Built-in hygro-thermometer provides an accurate status of the gel
- Easy to transport and store
- Use our Silica Gel Calculator for help in determining how much gel you need or how to recondition and reuse the gel you already have