Gaylord Archival® Metro Soho Round Leg Museum Case
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
The Gaylord Archival® Metro™ Soho Round Leg Museum Case features round detachable legs, making it easy to store and ship for traveling exhibits. The case is built solely with archival materials, including a linen-wrapped Ethafoam® mounting deck. The convenient access door beneath the case allows you to change silica gel without disturbing your collection or removing the acrylic vitrine.
- Built with an archival-quality base, powder-coated aluminum collar and linen-wrapped Ethafoam mounting deck
- Flawless, hand-polished acrylic vitrine is exceptionally clear
- Airtight display cavity uses silicone gaskets for minimal air exchange
- Access door beneath the case allows you to change silica gel without disturbing your collection
- Detachable round legs are ideal for traveling exhibits or compact storage
- Compatible with optional raised decking, pneumatic locking system and LED light bar (all sold separately); must be ordered at same time as case
|Silica Gel Tile Compartment