Gaylord Archival® Metro Chelsea Museum Case
Reference the color swatches sheet for all color and finish selections below.
The Gaylord Archival® Metro Chelsea Museum Case features a wide deck for displaying related objects and a lower locking cabinet for storing supplies. The case is built solely with archival materials, including a linen-wrapped Ethafoam® mounting deck. The convenient exterior access door allows you to change silica gel without disturbing your collection or removing the acrylic vitrine.
- Built with an archival-quality laminate base, powder-coated aluminum collar and linen-wrapped Ethafoam mounting deck
- Flawless, hand-polished acrylic vitrine is exceptionally clear
- Airtight display cavity uses silicone gaskets for minimal air exchange
- Exterior access door allows you to change silica gel without disturbing your collection
- Locking two-door cabinet base with one fixed shelf for storage
- Compatible with optional raised decking, pneumatic locking system and LED light bar (all sold separately); must be ordered at same time as case
|Silica Gel Tile Compartment