Part #: REACTPAK
As low as: $267.00
|Buy More, Save More!
1 to 2
The React Pak is a valuable disaster preparedness tool that provides the essential first step to recovery following a water-related emergency. Created by a librarian and preservation specialist, the pack contains the supplies and equipment you need for protection and cleanup as well as a helpful information packet.
- 8 disposable aprons, 8 pairs of disposable vinyl gloves, 2 pairs of slip-on, stretch, skid-resistant boots, 2 dust masks (NIOSH/MSHA approved for protection against dust and mists) and water-resistant flashlight with batteries
- Paper towels (folded brown sheets), 2 large cellulose sponges, cotton deck mop and handle, mop bucket (handle, wringer and bucket), 2 extra-large, heavy-duty trash bags and 25 ft. barricade tape (CAUTION)
- Clipboard, pad of lined paper, 2 pencils, package of 3 x 5" cards (100) and china marker
- 2 precut sheets of 4 mil polyester sheeting (3 x 12 ft. to cover shelving or to use on top, as awning), 2 precut sheets of 4 mil polyethylene sheeting (3 x 18 ft. to cover double-faced shelving), 100 ft. roll of 2" plastic heavy-duty tape with dispenser
- Polyethylene deli wrap (10 3/4 x 15" sheets, 1,000 in dispenser), Rescube® Disaster Recovery Carton and three 14" cable ties